Adijah Palmer better known by his stage name Vybz Kartel is to turn himself in to the police for questioning tomorrow, after being named as one of six major persons of interest.
The six are all from the parish of St Catherine:
1. Adija Palmer, o/c ‘Vybz Kartel’ from Waterford, Portmore.
2. Omar Lawrence, o/c ‘Hommie’ from Anglin Lane, Newlands, Portmore.
3) Seymour Johnson, o/c ‘Bulb Eye’ from Braeton- Phase One, Portmore.
4) Paul Smith, o/c ‘Kerone’ or ‘Biggs’ from Big Lane, Central Village.
5) Oneil Myurrie, o/c ‘Neily’ from Little Lane, Central Village.
6) Damion Perry o/c ‘Tillyman’ from Old Harbour Bay.
They are asked to turn themselves in at any Police Station in Portmore or any Police Station across the island.
After speaking with the artiste, he will be accompanied by his attorney Tom Tavares-Finson, when he turns himself in at 9am tomorrow morning.
The artiste is also unsure why he’s wanted for questioning.
Vybz Kartel whose describe by critics as a controversial dancehall artiste says he will do what the police asks.
“Well Vybz Kartel as no problem cooperating with the police because you know we are innocent and as such we shall be redeem of all suspicions.” he stated.
Watch video for more details: