In 2009, Jay-Z reportedly flew in private jets for around 55 hours — costing a staggering $250,000.
While that seems like chump change for the rap superstar, a company says he only paid them a portion of what he owes them, so they’re suing.
According to TMZ, Jay is being sued by Air Platinum Holding, a private jet company that claims Hov spent 55 hours on their planes back in 2009 … but only paid them for 37 hours of service.
Additionally, they say the rapper owes them for other services as well, including food, taxes, etc.
Below is the breakdown:
* 18 hours of flight time at $4,500-per-hour (discounted from $6,000-per-hour) … $81,000
* Catering for 17 domestic flights ($500-per-flight) …. $8,500
* Catering for 4 international flights ($750-per-flight) … $3,000
* International fees … $8,500
* Taxes … $12,285
* Luxury trip to England … $24,200
In total, Air Platinum claims Jay owes them upwards of $137,485.00.
Jay and/or his camp have yet to respond to the claims.