Fire Gyal Flexi: My Vagina Survived!!

You know when you are on TMZ you’re truly global. 😀 – Viral Fire Crotch Dancer – Fire Gyal Flex

You know when you are on TMZ you’re truly global. 😀

TMZ labels her as the ‘Viral Fire Crotch Dancer‘ after video a viral this week for lighting her crotch on fire. Watch video full click below of Flexi

Fire Gyal Flexi, a competitor in a Dancehall contest tells TMZ the incendiary moment was accidental. Her plan was to put rubbing alcohol on her crotch, which she would lite and then immediately smother the flames.

Problem was… she applied way too much alcohol, and she became a human torch.

Flexi suffered 1st degree burns and lost layers of skin, but pressed on and won the dance competition, scoring a trophy and $500 prize.

She’ll now go on to the international contest in Jamaica.

girl-sets-vagina-on-fire-in-dance-competition

Total
0
Shares
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *